Monday, January 11, 2010

Solder Paste Syringe Where To Buy Paste Solder For Jump Rings?

Where to buy paste solder for jump rings? - solder paste syringe

Hello close - I recently read and seen a video to use as a small flashlight and jump to the solder paste rings. Now I am looking for a website where I can buy the solder paste in a syringe. I found the easy money - I need to solder gold, even if, as I have bought many gold rings full of jumping a few months ago, I must conclude. Can someone tell me where to find the solder golden rings? Maybe the gold is not used in a syringe? Any advice is appreciated.

2 comments:

skygypsy said...

try riogrande.com

mistygra... said...

The first link is a place where you can buy the gold solder paste.
The second link contains further information about the melting point, but is still under construction, so I think we could to buy it later.
The third bond offering Lapidary Journal: Jewelry Artist Magazine search function and find the product, where the first two links to get.
The fourth route would not have access to my team, but the company allows a rule has a wonderful section if you need bulk supplies. Check when your next show is and if in your area.

Post a Comment