Friday, January 22, 2010

Amplified Phones Is It Pssbl 2 Hv 2 Caller ID's Hkd Up To 1 Phone Or Do U Knw Where I Cld Get A Combo Of The Following?

Is it pssbl 2 hv 2 caller ID's hkd up to 1 phone or do u knw where I cld get a combo of the following? - amplified phones

The vision of my mother and hearing are both underway. You can still see and hear, only not nearly as good as usual. I try to telephone to find help. I have a "expanded" phone, so I better listen, and shortcut keys where you can put photos in order to facilitate the call. I found also speak an identification of the caller. NAME has the complainant submitted (and not just the #) the only thing they have a screen. Then I found a great Disply Caller ID. Not sure, but it would be nice if I could also add the names of people who have it often use program, because most of their mobile phone caller by different names. I would like to make it easy for Mom to know who is calling. A combination of all these Treaties, a would be great. Or the conversation the caller ID w / shield. If not, then 2 May Caller ID HKD Up 2 the same phone number? Thank you!

1 comment:

Truly W said...

The phone on the following link for applications is "Audible Caller ID Large View Amplified Telephone --

http://www.hammacher.com/publish/73759.a ...


This phone is the next thing you ask, with the exception known to the caller ID --

http://www.ahernstore.com/cls-40xlc.html

Have on the ultimate question: Is it possible, 2 Caller ID HKD Up 2 on the same phone?

The answer is yes (usually) Several homes have multiple phones with caller ID capabilities of all work. It is not generally know for sure whether more work units caller until you try to jointly ID. Some variables include the development of telephone cable (or run away from home), a number, and if one of the units caller ID does not make good.

Post a Comment