Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mini Kosher Salami I Need To Write A Speech About The Weekly Torah Portion; Parshat Sh'mini. Does Anyone Have Any Good Ideas?

I need to write a speech about the weekly torah portion; Parshat Sh'mini. Does anyone have any good ideas? - mini kosher salami

The proportion of the Torah is a lot of Nadab and Abihu, the son of Aaron, and they were wrong in the implementation of the fire was not authorized by di-n to the slaughter. He also speaks of the laws relating to the keeping kosher. Thank you!

2 comments:

HEAVENly EYES ! ! ! said...

The first thing you need to do to write a speech, is not easy to copy (if) the "Tora!

Max said...

Do you have a copy of the Torah? School for my comments are very helpful when I wrote my speech. Also, try to tell the story of his life and / or make his mitzvah project, if you. Be sure to talk with the rabbi, if yu have any questions, and good luck to you on your Bat Mitzvah!

Post a Comment