Thursday, December 17, 2009

Urination Smoking Cessation Is There A Relationship Between Smoking & Diabetes?

Is there a relationship between smoking & diabetes? - urination smoking cessation

For about 9 years he had stopped smoking for a few months. It was diagnosed shortly after this event with diabetes II was. I had a very difficult time controlling my diabetes for some time.

With the burden caused by diabetes, smoking, and the adoption of a loved one themselves. My glucose management is very simple.

This last week I stopped smoking, and my blood sugar is everywhere. And what is worse, that my symptoms have more than doubled. (very frequent urination)

Is it just stress or is there more to it? Has anyone has done the research, that can connect?

I have an appointment with my doc. in a few days .....

1 comment:

Courtney said...

The loss of glycemic control is probably due to the tension in your body. Similar to a cold, smoking cessation is likely to have been an additional pressure on your body that it increasingly difficult for the body to digest their food. When you are on the part of smoking cessation methods of their control, will probably return.

Just my hypothesis.

Post a Comment