Thursday, December 31, 2009

Do Wisdom Teeth Need To Be Removed Do You Need To Get Your Wisdom Teeth Removed If You Wear Retainers?

Do you need to get your wisdom teeth removed if you wear retainers? - do wisdom teeth need to be removed

My wisdom teeth will have for some years but have always been my servants, were perfect after removing the buttons of my last few years and my teeth, wisdom teeth did not change it. What I want to know ... Wisdom teeth may need, even if they do not work correctly if you avoid wear retainers to the negative impact of the change of teeth?

2 comments:

Strag said...

I think not. Ask your dentist if you are worried about it.

alianna_... said...

If the teeth are not properly posted and must be removed before a lot of problems (caries, pain, cause infection).

Post a Comment