Monday, December 21, 2009

Samsung Flat Screen Monitor Why Is My Samsung Flat Screen Monitor Grey??

Why is my Samsung flat screen monitor grey?? - samsung flat screen monitor

Model: SyncMaster 710N

If the monitor is turned on, the gray lines on the screen and the screen image obscured very thin behind him. The gray lines are different in color and are both horizontally and vertically, varying in width from 5 "to 1". In a minute on the screen to the image on the screen slowly fades to black.

I first noticed when I returned to my office at home, after he had for 1-2 hours. The monitor is stored in the rule, if I turn off at night.

The menu buttons will not work on the screen, or if they do, prevented the problem with the blinds.

Neither the power cord or cable video have been changed or moved.

Known problem of sound, and you know the solutions. My fear is that the monitor is blown or the need for a costly repair. Any help would be very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment