Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Online Poker Jobs I Have Played Online Poker For A Couple Weeks And Done Well?

I have played online poker for a couple weeks and done well? - online poker jobs

Now it is also nice, but I have a bit of Nice change. On average, won more than $ 624 million per week. That is to say that perhaps only 20-22 hours a week. I work my job, a university, I want to keep. I took a 2nd Job, more recently, and it will not do it again. People really, really charitable, and play much online poker. Often, when something at a job that is not the time not so funny and / or will not succeed! What do people think? Are there games to help Suppliment your income?

1 comment:

sikbryan... said...

It's like everything else, even if you could make money. Can range from her? Yes, but you have a rich football play golf, if you are good.

I propose that we play for fun, for now, do not bet more than your willing to lose, and if the winner of the extra money.

Post a Comment