Friday, February 19, 2010

How Can You Know If You Have A Blockage Can Somone Help Me Get My Wireless Internet To Work On My Dell LapTop?

Can Somone Help Me Get My Wireless Internet To Work on My Dell LapTop? - how can you know if you have a blockage

I have a Dell Inspiron E1505, I love her and everything, but I'm with wireless problems. Netgear before I bought this laptop. They work well in team 3 Connection to my laptop ..... As with difficulites Recongized signal ..... Speak Excellent ... and everything, but theres no activity, and then shows aciticty little or no connection. I tried everything for 2 days how it works and what does not .. Is there a specific, there is a blockage .. I waited 3 weeks for the laptop finally here and I can not use it. If anyone knows how it will work, very appreciated.

Thanks

1 comment:

rchilly2... said...

trying to get next to your router. if it does not work, try an Ethernet cable from the laptop to the router. If it works, then something is wrong with your wireless card. If that fails, then there is a problem with your laptop.

Post a Comment